The LoboCard is the official ID card for UNM.
One of the first things you will do as a new student is get your LoboCard.
Incoming students will have their ID cards made during summer orientation.
- Visit the LoboCard website to view the photo requirements and upload your photo to get started.
ID Pick Up
Your new LoboCard will be available for pickup at the LoboCard Office during regular hours of operation, in person New Student Orientations, or at Housing check in when you arrive in the Fall.
- Students living on campus will pick up their IDs between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. during housing check-in. Pickup/check-in location will be in the R Zone parking lot located at the corner of Girard and Central.
- Commuting students can pick up their IDs from the LoboCard Office.
- For regular Hours + Location see below.
- Additionally, the LoboCard Office will also be open during UNM's First-Year Family Day on Sunday, Aug. 22 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to pick up IDs.
Location + Hours
- We are located on the lower level, in the north end of the Student Union Building (SUB), room 1067.
Open Monday - Friday 8 A.M. - 4:45 P.M. for walk-ins
Our team is availabe to assist you in person or by phone or email Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. – 4:45 P.M. Contact us at email@example.com or 505.277.9970
Check out the video below or visit the LoboCard website to learn more about the various card features and uses.
Still have questions?
Customer Service: 505.277.9970